Thursday, January 18, 2018

Merry Christmas, Henry


Merry Christmas, Henry
A Chicago Christmas, Book 3
By: Aubrey Wynne
Narrated by: Tom Jordan
Series: A Chicago Christmas, Book 3
Length: 56 mins
Unabridged
Release date: 12-05-17


A very short listen that will take your breath away about a very talent artist who isn’t in it for the money but for the art of making beautiful art. He falls in love with a woman in a painting and become obsessed with her. This is very well thought out and put together so much so you feel the love and the pain. It is a beautiful story of true love that will touch every romance read straight to your heart. I just loved it as it brought a tear to my eye and smile to my heart.

Mr. Jordan really brings this story to life for me pulling on my heartstrings making me believe in true love that is worlds apart with many centuries between them.  He really make me feel Henry’s love, his wants and needs and what drove him. I loved his character voices he really gives so much to them. You can feel the emotions in his voice. You know just what each character is feeling, you always know who is talking. There are no background noises, no volume changes and if any breaks were taken I could not tell.  This story is built around Henry and the narrator knows just what it takes to make Henry and the picture he is obsessed with seem real and come to life. Mr. Jordan delivers a very clean, clear audio that you get lost in. His natural voice is just a wonderful as his character voices. It is a voice you have no trouble listening to as he brings excitement and sorrow to Henry that holds you spellbound.

I did not want it to end, I wanted to know more about Henry and his true love.

Buy Links
Audible

Amazon

B&N

Kobo


Summary
A holiday fantasy short story for the romantic.
Henry, a shy and talented artist, moonlights as a security guard at a museum and loses his heart to a beautiful, melancholy woman in a painting. As his obsession grows, he finds a kindred soul who helps him in his search for happiness. On Christmas Eve, Henry dares to take a chance on love and fulfill his dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment