Saturday, November 18, 2017

Timeless Storm


Timeless Storm
Timeless Hearts, Book 5
By: Sandra E Sinclair, Timeless Hearts
Narrated by: Meghan Kelly
Series: Timeless Hearts, Book 5
Length: 3 hrs and 26 mins
Unabridged
Release date: 09-12-17
Language: English
Publisher: Sandra E Sinclair


What I really loved about this is it starts where book 1 left off we got to see some wonderful characters with one that left an untold story. I was so glad when I picked this one up and started it to find out it was about Ryder. As you found out in the last one he was taken back to the past when he was very young. He has a hidden talent that is very surprising that the author really brings out as he goes from the past to the future. How much can a few year change he thinks as he is taken ahead a few years. What he finds really shocks him as he learns to deal with the changes he finds one lady that is Raven’s best friend. He has to make her understand what happen to her best friend as well as deal with his family and the past he remembers, and the future learning just how much of a talent he really has and what that will mean to the women he falls in love with.

Meghan Kelly really pulls out the characters as she goes through the paces the author gives. She really bought this story to life making it very easy to picture the scenes. Some were downright scary making my heart beat fast a time or two. I felt I was right there with them and held my breath to see the outcome. Her character voices are delivered with such emotion really breaking your heart as the two main characters come head to head chasing storms that could end their loves.  There were no repeat of words or any changes in volume, no background noises.  You have no trouble knowing what each character feeling or who is taking. Her tones are right on the money giving a very in depth feeling of emotion. Her female voices are just as great as her males, giving an in-depth deep voice or a smooth as sweet sexy one. This is a very clean, clear audio that is very realistic that you almost feel like you are watching a movie. If any breaks were taken I could not tell. She really delivers a highly exciting listen that kept me spellbound holding my breath, laughing and so glad when the thrill is over.

Ms. Sinclair really holds nothing back as she delivers and exciting, passionate, clean read that holds you spellbound. It was a story I couldn’t put down I had to find out what happen next. She gives you thrills, chills, smiles and a few hearts stopping moments. It broke my heart when Ryder meets his family, the author really pulls on your heartstrings. Oh the letters were so touching but very heartbreaking.  I was glad and sad at the same time. I loved how she brought the past to the future going into detail of the changes and how confusing they were. She explains things so easy filling in all the blanks. There were times I had to smile and even laugh but other times I was sad. So much to look forward to but so much left behind. When you close the book you are left with a feeling of hopes, dreams and a smile. But you still wish the friends could meet again. These couples make some very tough decisions when they travel in time. I loved each character how they deal and what they find out, just what is held back and for what reason. I think the most exciting was the storms how Ryder deals with them and the things they find out as well as the passion between them and the choices they make. I know I was on the edge of my seat, I had no trouble at all picturing the storms with my heart in my throat.  Loved it from start to finish. It was a great addition to the first book in the series. I can hardly wait for the next one and see how the authors blend the past stories into the new ones. I am so loving this series.

Buy links
Audible

Amazon

B&N

Kobo
Summary
Trapped for the past 14 years in a time not his own, Ryder Lucore jumps at the chance to go back to the future to be reunited with the father and brother he left behind. However, when he arrives he discovers the future is not what it's cracked up to be. People and things have changed, and not in a good way. Now he is stuck here with no way to return back to the time he now misses.
Torin Hamilton's day wasn't going well - and gets worse when she receives a mysterious 19th century jewelry box. Its contents leave her completely baffled and concerned for her friend's welfare. What she saw couldn't be real.
Torin's concern for her friend deepens when she receives a strange phone call that has her rushing to Heartsbridge, Texas, looking for answers.
When she arrives, she meets up with Ryder, and together they go on a journey of loss, love and discovery, as secrets are revealed about a past he'd wanted to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment