Sunday, November 19, 2017

Just Jilted


Just Jilted
by Lila James


I got this from Kindle Scout it really has a great plot and some good characters but for me way to much drama and fighting. I did like the ending which was happy and well done. I found it very hard to get into and was well over half the book before the fighting over every little thing stopped. From that point on I totally enjoyed it. I didn’t see a lot of romance between these characters but more about other characters. I did like how the parents went from one way to another. I would say this story is closer to real life but for me it was just to close. I can see and hear this every day from people I am around. It does have good places. Please give it a try you might just love it.

Buy Link


Summary
Adrian Lexley is going to be just fine. True, her fiancĂ© jilted her on their wedding day. But she’s determined to pick up the pieces of her broken heart and move on. She throws herself into her work, taking on an assignment at her magazine to collaborate with the handsome novelist Jackson Taylor on an article about finding love. As Jackson begins to fill the vacant spot in her heart left by her fiancĂ©, Adrian comes to realize that nothing is simple when it comes to the complex realm of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment