Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Beginner's Guide to Essential Oils and Herbal Tinctures


Beginner's Guide to Essential Oils and Herbal Tinctures: DIY Natural Remedies with Herbs, Aromatherapy Recipes, Infused Oils, and Much More!

Written by: Kathy Wyatt
Narrated by: Jo Nelson
Length: 2 hrs and 21 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:08-25-17
Publisher: CiJiRo Publishing


I have heard so much about essential oils but never really knew what their uses were or what to do with them. When asked if I would be interested in reviewing this audio I really wasn’t expecting much as most books for beginners really do not have a lot of information they are just to get your started. To my delight I found some very useful information not only on how to use the oils but what they are for. You can use these for health and beauty but also for cleaning, infection, rashes, getting rid of spiders and the list goes on and on. There are some great recipes in this book to get you started, they even cover how to make them but I do not see myself doing this.

This is the first time I have listened to Ms. Nelson’s narration I was totally pleased. Her voice is very pleasant and easy to listen to.  Her tones are wonderful, she give just the right pause to let what she just told you sink in giving it meaning and understanding. There are no repeating of words, no volume changes and if any breaks were taken I could not tell.  The narrator’s voice really makes you forget you are listening which is great, you can spend your time focusing on what she is saying. I never thought I would be pulled in but I was taking in every word she spoke waiting to see what the next information would be. I loved the speed this audio was delivered in, it makes me wonder how a normal romance or thriller would sound from her.  Bottom line I totally enjoyed listening. I believe I got more out of listening then I would have reading.

I really thought this has a lot of information for beginners with outstanding recipes I can’t wait to use to better my health inside and out. I would not have checked into essential oils for some time to come which would have been a lost for me. I would never have guessed there was something so nature that did so much. I do love anything that is natural and feel we need to know more about what goes into our bodies. I also believe that in the long run this would be a cheaper way to deal with health, house, and mind. I liked how the book was broken down explaining it in a way that is easy to understand. I am very much looking forward to trying some of these recipes and learning more about essential oils. If you are a prepper or thinking about prepping this would be a great book to start you out.

Buy Links
Audible
  

Amazon

B&N

Summary
Are you looking to enhance your life through natural means?
Do you want to learn how to kick over the counter medication to the curb?
Are you interested in using essential oils correctly to create different products?
Then Beginner's Guide to Essential Oils and Herbal Tinctures: DIY Natural Remedies with Herbs, Aromatherapy Recipes, Infused Oils, and Much More is for you!
You'll find everything in this book you'll need to know in order to use essential oils properly, make your own herbal tinctures and infused oils, and even apply that knowledge to making salves and balms for various ailments. You'll also learn how to make different beauty products, use essential oils for your home, and how to choose the right essential oils to start with. There are so many different applications for essential oils that you'll even find out how to make your own bath bombs and shower steamers, which double as great gifts! Beginner's Guide to Essential Oils and Herbal Tinctures will get you started with a comprehensive herbal guide for any beginner.

No comments:

Post a Comment