Sunday, April 24, 2016

Beyond Her Words: Corrupt Chaos MC

 Beyond Her Words: Corrupt Chaos MC

Written by: Bink Cummings
Narrated by: Tracy Marks
Length: 13 hrs and 24 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:03-24-16
Publisher: Bink Cummings 



My Review

This story has a wonderful plot with wonderful characters that I really liked.  At times I thought it was over the top. It starts out slow but get better as you go along. I thought OK now we might be talking until we get almost to the end and that was an over kill for me. To be perfectly honest if it had not been for the narrator I most likely would not have finished this audio. It just has to much filler this would have been a better story had it been cut back and not given so much facts.
 Let start with what I really liked about this audio.

The narrator Tracy Marks did a wonderful outstanding job of narration. I loved her accents and her many different voice. There are no background noises her tones were even, clear and understandable. There were no high or low parts at all in the audio. Her voice is clear, smooth and wonderful. It was very easy to know who was talking and what emotion they were feeling at any given time. Her male voices were just as pleasant as her female voices. To be honest if it wasn’t for her I would not have finished this audio. She really made the characters come to life from Mag to Lachlan. Each voice was better than the last. I was very surprised that one person could go from one voice which was soft to a very hard male voice. Lachlan was truly a wonderful voice I had to trouble understanding what he was saying. It was very male voice that held power the tone for him was dead on. The only issue I had with her narration was when the author said the character whispered she used the normal voice and didn’t lower it into a whisper. With that said I can only say Ms. Marks truly made this audio a wonderful listen.

Mag I really liked her but could not understand why she felt everything was her fault. No background was given that she had ever been abused which would have made someone this unsure about their selves. Beside a mother that never wanted her and gave her to her grandmother when she was born there are no bad things done to her until her grandmother died and her mother came back. That still would not have made her feel the way she did. It would have made her mad, sad along with depressed but not the way the author has her. With each arm being in a cast it was hard to believe she did a few things the author said she did. There were a few other things that I found hard to believe. I did like Mag when she wasn’t feeling sorry for herself. She could be so caring, fun loving and a lot of fun making people smile. She even let her temper get out one time. I had to laugh as she put a few people in their places.

Lachlan is your strong alpha male who said what he means and will tear someone apart if they get in his way or harms those he loves. There is nothing I didn’t like about this man he is a biker, strong, just so sweet when he isn’t being the tough kick butt kind of person, he is an outstanding father along with being one hot hunk of a male. I didn’t understand his sexual issue. I do understand his wife was mean and cut him down where it hurts the most in his manhood. For a strong biker dude I would think he would have put her straight a long time ago. I understand staying married why you child is young and trying to make your marriage work. By the time the child was in their teens there was no reason to stay married. I can just see my husband letting me stay after the things she has done with other men. He would have told me there is the door so on and so on. I didn’t understand the vomiting issue it was never really explained and I really do not feel this macho man would have these types of issues. I can understand him being unsure of his self and how good he was with the act of love but these issues were just too much and unbelievable.

I loved Whiskey she was a dream, a sweet women who told it like it was. He husband is a dream his job is to keep the peace between the members. Lachlan daughter is a sweet heart that any parent would be honored to have. There really were some wonderful supporting characters which added so much to this story. For the most part it really does have a great plot but the author missed her mark when she went over the top on so many issues. The narrator made this story with her strong wonderful voices that pulls you in.

Buy link
Audibles


http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Beyond-Her-Words-Audiobook/B01DCPGF94/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1461467440&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment