Thursday, March 10, 2016

His Secret Baby



His Secret Baby (Bad Boy Empire #2)
by Vanessa Waltz


 My Review
Wow just WOW lord have mercy! If you are looking for a bad boy who is a HOT alpha man in the syndicate, who likes to play rough and get his way long with having HOT sex and can push all your right buttons you have found it. There is no doubt this is a mafia romance at its finest. It is pretty easy to work out who did it which you will be party correct. However the twist in this book is mind blowing and will keep you guessing.







Men can be so blind as Thane shows us over and over again. He needs to learn to ask and not take. I do have to give it to him in the way he got her back was very classy and smart. Maybe classy is not the correct work but WOW oh WOW that was something else. I did not care for how he treated her when he got her back that was just uncalled for and again controlling. I do understand he was afraid she would leave again but dang….







I did not like Violet at all but you aren’t suppose to. I thought Thane was a little much and over powering it does work well with his character. He has control issues as well as being overly bossy. I have to say I didn’t see most of this coming and I would have most likely have killed Thane in his sleep if not face to face for the crap he put Christine through. I thought some of it was uncalled for and just his way to push her around getting control and what he wants. At times I really liked him and at other times I would have loved to put him in his place. The one I felt for the most was Christine from start to finish she deserves a metal for putting up with the entire BS.







I would have liked to have read about her leaving and all that went with that as well as something else which I can’t remember. I thought this was really well thought out with a great plot and A LOT of twist and turns that will blow your mind. There is no doubt this is a HOT read with some major sex scenes that will give you hot flashes. If you do not like hot, hot, hot scenes this is not the book for you. The author gives you and outstanding read filled with heartache, lies, murder, secrets, and betrayal on all sides. There are characters that will blow your mind, some you just want to pull right out of the book to keep them safe. There is no doubt this is one author that know how to keep her readers captivate giving them an exciting read that will keep them on the edge of their seat unable to put it down.




Buy Link


FREE with Kindle Unlimited


Overview
My wife stole our baby.

She's beautiful, got a mouth full of sass, and she owes me a favor. So I've been cashing in to make her mine. Every week I think I'm done with her, but she pulls me back in for another night of hot, wet action. When she finally pays off her debt, she'll be giving me more than just her body.

My playboy lifestyle has a time limit. I want more. Marriage. Kids. It’s time for me to settle down. Christine's perfect. She looks like an angel but she's a devil in bed. It’s a match made in Heaven.

She thought I was joking when I dragged her to the altar. I said my vows and slipped my ring on her finger. I thought she’d make an honest man out of me.

I was wrong. She ran off without a word. Two years of my life, gone. The baby I never knew, taken from me.

But I'm not a man who ever gives up. I'll put my ring back on her finger. I'll make her mine again. And damn it, I'll give her another baby.

My husband doesn’t know about our baby...

Two years ago I met Thane. I knew he was bad news, but his devilish smile pulled me into his lap and his honeyed tongue talked me into his bed. He was pure sin, good for one night of fun, and nothing else. For one night, I forgot about his dangerous side.

He was all risk, and sleeping with him was a high. But then I got pregnant. He might have sweet-talked his way into my bed, but I wasn't going to raise my son with him.

I ran away. He never knew about the baby.

Now he's found us and he wants his family back. A bigger family... another baby.

I never wanted to be part of his life. He's taken us to a dangerous place. I’m scared for myself, scared for my child.

But when he wraps his arms around me, I always manage to forget the danger…

No comments:

Post a Comment