Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Sheikh's Tenacious Lover



The Sheikh's Tenacious Lover: The Tazeem Twins, Book 1


Written by: Leslie North
Narrated by: Rose DeMarco
Length: 2 hrs and 29 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:09-25-15
Publisher: Leslie North


 My Review
I thought this was a cute and funny read. Nothing could be more embarrassing than the messes Rene gets herself into. She is a down to earth girl who tells it like it is there isn’t much sugar coating at all when she tells Josh he has a stick stuck up his well you know. No doubt about it he is uptight but Rene has a way of calming him even when he can’t stand her and thinks she is rude. When he finds she doesn’t know who he is he decides not to tell her. They get close and send time together it is really cute how she pulls him out of his shell. Mistakes are made which could be the end of a relationship that neither wanted.

Rose DeMarco I thought did a great job on her narration. She has a pleasant voice and speaks clear. It is easy to understand her and who is talking her male voices are as pleasant as her female voices. There are no background noises or any breaks in the audio. Her tones are even as she goes from excitement to anger. You have no problem telling what emotion each character is feeling. I did think she could have put more in the passionate scenes. I thought she did a good job. I am looking forward to listening to more from her.

Rene was a pleasant surprise just how down to earth she is and how she sticks her foot in her mouth. She is funny and cute. I love the way she pulls people out and is easy to talk with. As for her not knowing he was a Sheikh I find that very believable I myself would never know it. Who keeps up with things like that? It isn’t like we will ever meet one. I thought she handled it all pretty well.

Josh I found it hard to believe a Sheikh would be alone. I am sure they always have body guards and in his case more than most for whom he is. He was distant cold and without a lot of humor which I found believable but he wasn’t arrogant or overly alpha. I liked how he came out of his shell and I loved his humor when he did learn to let go. His brother is adorable I love his humor and his caring ways making sure the girl was with his brother for who he not what he has.

I didn’t care for how the story ended if left me with a lot of questions. After looking I see the love story of these two does go on throughout this series. Which means this is a cliffhanger and I am not fond of them. I thought this book moved pretty fast at times maybe too fast. I did think it has an outstanding plot with little left out.  There were some very heated scenes which were good. You can feel the passion between the two. I just didn’t care for the ending

Buy Links





Overview
Rene is done with men.

After discovering her fiancĂ© cheating just before the wedding, she’s determined to make the most of what would have been her honeymoon at a luxury hotel. A little escape is just what she needs to try to put the past behind her. But a chance encounter with a tall, dark and handsome stranger at the hotel pool leaves her feeling flustered. At first she’s put off by his arrogant attitude, but she’s quickly swept away by his confident smile and undeniably masculine charm.

Sheikh Tazeem is worth billions, but when the sexy American assumes he’s a hotel employee, he doesn’t bother to correct her. He came to escape the stress of his everyday life and despite her slightly brazen, untraditional attitude, something about her calls to him. When they happen to meet again, he can’t ignore his feelings for the beautiful brunette or their sizzling chemistry.

Fate is determined to bring the strangers together, but when the truth about his identity comes out, Sheikh Tazeem’s lies may ultimately lead to heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment