Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Fantasy Football Romance - Box Set: Seasons 1-4



Fantasy Football Romance - Box Set: Seasons 1-4
  • Written by: Liz Matis
  • Narrated by: Christine Padovan
  • Length: 13 hrs and 21 mins 
  •  
  • Unabridged Audiobook
  • Release Date:06-15-15
  • Publisher: Little Hondo Press 
    My Review
     
  • The box-set itself was very good the author knows her sports and gave very interesting stories. I found the stories to be very entertaining. I do plan to go read the books themselves I feel it would be a much better read than listening.  I feel I missed a lot by listening and not reading this set.

    I thought Christine Padovan did a wonderful job when she was in character. I felt the emotions and the passion they felt however when she working on the rest of the book she sounded like she was just reading and trying too hard. I feel in time she could be a wonderful narrator once she puts as much passion into the rest of the book as she did the character parts. I heard no background noise or any breaks throughout the listen. She hit the correct tones for each character. You had no trouble telling who was talking or if they were male or female.

    I had a hard time listening to the whole audio. She would pick me up and let me down going in and out of characters. I would love to listen to more from this narrator once she works on the above.

    "This audiobook was provided by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review courtesy of Audiobook Blast."
    Amazon

    Audible
    http://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/Fantasy-Football-Romance-Box-Set-Seasons-1-4-Audiobook/B00ZJJJQ3E

No comments:

Post a Comment