Friday, August 14, 2015

Saving Her
by Alexis Noelle

Romance Contemporary


Saving Her
by Alexis Noelle


Book Description  
People lie. Love is meant for fairy tales, not real life. My heart was crushed by a man who promised me everything and then took it all away. He proved to me that you never really know someone. But this man makes me want to throw caution to the wind. I don’t want love, but I do want Mason Brooks.

Love is a fantasy. Something that people convince themselves is real, but it isn’t. I was taught at a very young age that love is toxic. Since then I have learned to need no one. Only my small group of friends is given my loyalty. I have no use for love. Even though I know she's dangerous, she makes me wonder what her touch would feel like. Lacey Hunt is toxic to me.

When two people are irreparably broken can they rise from the ashes?

Can love exist in two black hearts?


Meet the author
I love reading romance books! I feel like being able to lose yourself in a book in one of the more exciting aspects. The books I love to read and write will be ones that make you feel for the characters. You should have an opinion on every character in a book. Whether you love them, hate them, or think they are up to something.

I live in Philadelphia Pennsylvania with my husband, two kids, and two dogs. On top of starting a writing career I am a full time student, and a full time mom. I love spending time with my kids, although I have to hide the computer from them when I am writing! I love being active and being able to do any activity outdoors.

I have always thought as an author the most important critic is your reader, so I would love to hear from you. If you read the book and loved it or hated it, tell me. As long as it is in a constructive way I will always answer and interact with you. I want fans to feel free to tell me what they want for the characters in the story and what they want to see happen.





My Review 
4 Sars
 
If you are looking for a HEA you won’t find it here what you will find is normal people trying to work through lives issue. The author gives you characters you can relate to as she takes you on the journey of  Mason and Lacey you will smile, cry, laugh and cry some more. The ending will touch you, break your heart but at the same time you will smile as they find new life.



Two people have their own fears and demons reach out to each other to overcome their past and hope for a better future. Neither believes in love for good reason both wanting it, someone to care for, hold and be there on their darkest days. Both are holding cards close to their chest and their secretes run deep. Can Lacey get Mason to open his heart to let her in she knows she must before she reveals what she is keeping from him. The biggest issues will have to wait a few months god she prays it will all turn out ok. Mason just knows she has a pull for him something that keeps him coming back. When he is with her she chases the demons away. He knows he has fallin head over heels for you but is he ready to take that last step or will it be to late.


This is a story I know few people have had to face the choice is never easy and it always leaves some in pain. For a few it worked out for the better for others it has not. It is a very touching read that I felt the author gave her all as she brings two souls together for them to grow giving them their deepest wish. As we know things in life do not always turn out the way we want. For Mason, Lacey was able to bring him out of his shell and give him the best gift of all “Life”. He is able to overcome and grow to rebuild as he looks to a future he will be able to handle with his little angel.  This is about all I can say without giving this story away. The author reached right into my heart as it went out to each character a tear fell leaving me torn with the ending. I was glad to see Mason grow and be able to turn into the man he was with the caring heart and love to give.


The supporting characters are wonderful they are loving and caring. They give both Mason and Lacey the support they need through some trying times. I doubt very much if you can read this story and not have your own heart torn out. With you wanting to take Lacey in your arm and giving her the strength she needs or maybe change places with her. I would have liked to see how things turned out for Mason and Grace. It would have been nice to see how their love grows and how they deal with is lose of love ones. I have to say I really enjoy this book but at times I was really upset with the author. I am a little confused at the title one you read it you will see for me I think it should have been names Saving Him or it could be about Grace…I just do not know. We can’t all have a HAE as in true life we must live each day as it is our last give love to those you love why we have them. If you are looking for a touching read that does have a sad but happy ending this give this book a read. I am sure you will have strong feelings as I have.

 
 BuyLink

No comments:

Post a Comment